Both Bay and Bow windows project outside of your home. A Bow window is a configuration with 4 to 6 windows that all gently angle out of your home standing in a row. A Bay window typically includes 1 big fixed window in the middle and 2 narrower opening windows (flankers) on the sides set typically at either 30 or 45 degrees to the wall. Flankers are typically either casement or hung windows.
Besides adding to the curb appeal both Bay and Bow windows add quite a bit of valuable space on the inside which can be used in a variety of ways. It could be a nice seating spot to read a novel, pets love warming in the sun or watching the street from there, plants set there enjoy much more space and sun and therefore grow bigger and healthier than anywhere else.
- Sturdy extruded vinyl construction
- Fusion welded 3-1/4″ frame & sash for superior strength
- Multi hollow chamber design to increase rigidity and insulation rating
Double pane 3-4 mm thick, LoE2272® coated, Argon filled Insulated Glass Unit
- Warm edge non-metal SuperSpacer®
- Advanced triple weather stripping for a superior seal