When it comes to looks, durability, and thermal efficiency there is no match to the fiberglass doors. Fiberglass gives the look and feel of the most expensive wood you can find, while being the most dimensionally stable and strong material that will never dent or chip even when hit really hard. Differently from the wood, fiberglass doors are lighter, provide better insulation and are virtually maintenance-free.
Fiberglass doors come in Smooth or in a variety of Wood Grain finishes – Fir, Oak, Mahogany, Knotty Alder and Cherry. For more information please make an appointment to visit our showroom in Vaughan, ON.
- Insulated foam filled, fiberglass skin, steel reinforced wooden structure for superior strength and insulation.
- Standard 79″, optional 84″ and 95″ height.
- Multi-point lock for extra security and air-tightness
- Full perimeter triple layer weather stripping for excellent air and water tightness.
- Composite oak grain frame for ultimate durability
- Painted or stained inside and outside.
OPTIONAL FEATURES & UPGRADES
- Custom sizes, transoms and side panels are available.
- Arch shaped door and sidelight combinations, eliminating need for a transom.
- Operational sidelites.
- Hardware that comes in a wide variety of finishes and designs to complement the decor of the front
- Custom made and stock glass inserts
- Matching grain composite doorframe
- Solid oak inside trim stained to match the door.