All Aztech Performance Series window frames and sashes are constructed entirely from superior uPVC extruded profile. The frame and sash corners are fusion welded into a monolithic unit to provide a permanent seal against air and water penetration. Fusion welded corners together with multi-chambered frame and sash provide for maximum durability, insulation and security. Our solid vinyl frames won’t rot or warp and are manufactured to specifications with highest of precision. Aztech Doors & Windows vinyl come in the optimal glossy shine which in the long run offers a more attractive appearance and allows for easier cleaning. All of our windows meet Canadian and USA standards. They are CCMC approved and conform to CAN/CSA-A440-98.
- Sturdy extruded vinyl construction
- Fusion welded 3-1/4″ frame & sash for superior strength
- Multi hollow chamber design to increase rigidity and insulation rating
- Double paned IGU’s (Insulated Glass Units) with LoE-272® coating and Argon gas inside
- Warm edge non-metal Super Spacer®
- Advanced triple weather stripping for a superior seal
- Standard White, 32 additional colours are available
OPTIONAL FEATURES & UPGRADES
- Exterior brick moulding 1.25″ to 2.5″ wide
- uPVC or wooden jamb extensions and interior casings
- Tempered, coated, laminated, sandblasted, obscure glass
- Triple paned IGU’s with LoE-366® coating and Krypton gas inside for superior energy efficiency, UVand sound insulation
- Grills inside of the IGU’s or Simulated Divided Lites to maintain architectural style of the building. Variety of shapes, sizes and colours are available.